Those who spend their life traveling know well that no luggage offers as much freedom as a backpack does. As today's digital world requires more than just a big rucksack, NOMAD features a padded 16” notebook compartment, pockets to stash cables and power cords, as well as a built-in USB port.
The firmly reinforced back panel and adjustable shoulder straps are padded with memory foam and 3D mesh to offer effective load dispersal and longwearing comfort. The sternum strap with a magnetic buckle and the possibility to attach a waist belt ensure ideal fixation to your body.
A pair of zippers allow access to practical organizer pocket system hidden within the backpack’s walls. Webbing sewed on each wall serves not only as a carrier system for modular bags, but also for mounting various equipment for exploring both the urban landscape as well as the outdoors.
Thanks to the wide front opening, access to the main compartment is just as simple as if it was a suitcase, allowing easy maintenance and cleaning of the interior.
Designed and made in the Czech Republic.
the package includes
- Nomad backpack
- 1x black dust bag
- 1x waist belt
- 1x build in USB port
- rolltop with a suitcase style front opening for easy access
- build-in USB port for direct device charging
- padded compartment for a tablet or 15” notebook
- side wall organizer system with multiple pockets
- customize look, volume and organization with modular system
- padded and adjustable shoulder straps, comfortable back padding
- fits most cabin baggage max. dimensions (55cm x 40cm x 23cm)
- laser engraved NAUT logo
- Cordura 500D woven in the Czech Republic (lighweight, waterproof, scratch and tear resistant)
- Italian TECH PRO fabric
- comfortable memory foam and 3D mesh padding
- YKK zippers and Fidlock magnetic sternum buckle
- COBRA® THE ORIGINAL 100% Al buckle made in Austria
|height opened||720 mm|
|height closed||550 mm|
You can get even more space and flexibility with the modular bags, inspired by the military MOLLE system that is reliable and extremely robust. Each piece becomes a standalone bag that can be conveniently carried on its own when detached from the backpack.